Cheatham Hill PTA Updates
Rocket Reader Committee
The individual or individuals would come in at the end of the month to make copies of the Rocket Reader forms for all of the classes (around 1100 students). They can choose the day of the week and time as long as it is during school hours. The program runs from September to March.
We are having a meeting on Wednesday, August 21st at 9:30am in the Learning Commons if they are interested or have questions.
PTA After School Clubs
For our After School Clubs for the Fall Session.
Fall Session begins week August 26th - August 30th.
Wednesday- Drama and Science
Thursday- Dance and Robotics
Friday- Cheer and Chess
PTA Business Memberships
ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT to purchase a Business Membership!
Purchase one today for $150 which includes:
- 4 additional PTA memberships
- Advertisement at a PTA meeting
- Sponsorship banner recognition
- Advertisement on PTA website
or contact our Memberships Committee Chair
Molly Jackson at email@example.com
or Kristen Pittman at firstname.lastname@example.org
The theme for the 2019-2020 school year is
- Over the summer have your student create one or more original works of art expressing the theme “Look Within”.
- Art must be created using one of the following mediums: Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, 2-D Visual Arts, or 3-D Visual Arts.
- Students can create more than one piece of art.
- Let your student be creative and have fun!
- All grades and abilities are welcome to participate.
- We will collect the artwork after Fall break and we will have entry forms available at the beginning of the school year.
- If you have questions please email
Box Tops Have Gone Digital!
The new and improved Box Tops app lets you scan your store receipt, find participating products & instantly add Box Tops to your school's earnings WITHOUT CUTTING ANYTHING!
Download the app today and start earning for CHES!!
You can still send in the cut out box tops as well!