Summer break is the perfect time to work on Reflections art for next year!
The theme for the 2018-2019 school year is “Heroes Around Me”.
- Over the summer have your student create one or more original works of art expressing the theme “Heroes Around Me”.
- The art must be created in one of the following mediums: Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, 2-D Visual Arts, or 3-D Visual Arts.
- Let your student be creative and have fun!
- All grades and abilities are welcome to participate.
- We will collect the artwork in October and we will have entry forms available at the beginning of the school year.
If you have questions please email CHESReflections@gmail.com